This mattress and/or foundation is guaranteed to the original purchaser against structural defects (exclusive of ticking cover), which are caused by the manufacturer with the following limitations:
1. Within the full warranty period, the manufacturer, at its option, will either repair or replace said mattress and/or foundation without charge; except for transportation costs. If warranty falls within pro-ration period, in addition to transportation costs the consumer will be responsible for any pro-ration and/or upgrade fees when applicable.
2. After the first year, if manufacturer determines that the mattress and/or foundation is defective, such defective article will either be repaired or replace (at the manufacturer option) at a prorated value.
3. This warranty will apply only if the mattress and/or foundation is good condition-except for structural defect to be remedied- and not otherwise stained,damaged,abused,misused or unsanitary. The manufacturer also reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement.
4. All service must handled directly through original dealer, and not through the manufacturer. If service cannot be effected through the dealer, then the purchaser can notify the manufacturer. The manufacturer must then be given a reasonable time to remedy any defect ; and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange and pay all transportation cost to and from the manufacturer or their vendor.
5. This warranty is applicable only in the United States of America; and,any and all implied warranties pertaining to this mattress and/or foundation shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
6. Warranty on Queen size mattresses and/or foundation will apply only when the foundation is used on a frame or bed rail that provides a rigid center support.
7. This warranty is voided when products are purchased not in sets
Removal of law label voids warranty